I’ve been tagged by
Here are the rules:
Each participant shares five little-known facts about themselves. Those tagged are asked to do the same as well as reiterate this guideline. Each select five folks to be tagged and list their names. (Leave a comment letting them know that you’ve tagged them and that they may see your blog as an example.)
Except, in keeping with a radical movement started by
, I’m including more than five entries, and not all of them are true.
1) In college, I simultaneously managed a cafeteria, two convenience stores, and a sandwich shop.
2) I am now told I have no managerial skills.
3) I hate the beach.
4) I wrote a novel in Econ class in the 11th grade.
5) I named myself after
an island a scrotum in a poem by Keats
6) The OC is my favorite TV show.
7) Both of my parents quit school before high school.
8) I once watched Willie Gault steal first, second, and third in a pick-up softball game. Reggie White was the umpire.
9) I like cheese.
I’m tagging free radicals.
Written by : thunderchikin
Subscribe To My Newsletter
BE NOTIFIED ABOUT BOOKS, SIGNINGS, ETC.