Having optioned David Lubar’s intellectual property for the princely sum of $0 (aka, I’m blatantly stealing his idea of posting resolutions at the end of the year in order to assure accuracy), I’m now ready to post my 2007 Resolutions.
1. Finish the YA urban supernatural novel (YAUS) I began in 2006.
2. Join a kick-ass critique group.
3. Get an agent for YAUS.
4. Sell YAUS to a publisher.
5. Become ALAN President.
6. Lose 100 pounds.
7. Eat sushi from a conveyor belt in Japan.
8. Meet my role model, David Lubar, and let him turn my last name into a pun in front of 497 teachers and librarians.
All in all, I predict a pretty good year. Except the shaving thing. Ow.