To celebrate the release of Advance Reading Copies of Soul Enchilada, I’m holding contests to give away ARCs. The Candy Heart Contest is the first of three.
I got the idea for the first contest from something one of the characters in Soul Enchilada (SoulEnchilada.com) reads off of a warped fortune cookie: “If you love something, set it free before you have to pay child support.”
Here’s the candy heart I created with the phrase:
Now, let’s see what you can create!
1. Create your own candy heart at http://www.cryptogram.com/hearts/ . Your heart can say anything you’d like. You are not limited to phrases from the ARC (since you haven’t read it).
2. Copy and paste this entire post–as well as the image of your candy heart–on your blog, Facebook, MySpace, website, etc.
3. Once you’ve completed #3, email me at davidmacinnisgill AT gmail.com with the link to your post. Voila! You’re entered in the giveaway.
4. The contest will be judged by three teen readers based on the criteria of originality, design, and message. The contest closes July 31st.
5. The prize is a personalized, signed ARC and a special gift, TDB by the judges. The winner will be contacted via email. Her/his name and winning entry candy heart will be posted on my lj blog, as well as my home site DavidMacinnisGill.com.
Written by : thunderchikin
Subscribe To My Newsletter
BE NOTIFIED ABOUT BOOKS, SIGNINGS, ETC.