|Your EQ is 160|
50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!
51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you’d have better luck understanding Chinese.
71-90: You’ve got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.
91-110: You’re average. It’s easy to predict how you’ll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that.
111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.
131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.
150+: Two possibilities – you’ve either out “Dr. Phil-ed” Dr. Phil… or you’re a dirty liar.
Search This Site:
- Follow Inklings on WordPress.com
- Shadowless Sleeve June 25, 2017
- ALA and UNCANNY ARCs June 22, 2017
- UNCANNY Arcs Have Arrived June 7, 2017
- UNCANNY Proofs May 12, 2017
- Pre-order UNCANNY May 7, 2017
- One Someone Sees April 15, 2017
- Old Pajamas December 16, 2016
- After Cass December 2, 2016
- Seventh Son December 2, 2016
- Rubber Band Man November 18, 2016
Blogs I Follow
- Thinking Through Our Fingers
- EMU's Debuts
- We Marauders
- joe moran's words
- Beth Anderson, Children's Writer
- Ann Dee Ellis
- Strange Remains
- Untold Tales of Bigfoot
- We Minored in Film
- The Book Wars
- BookPeople's Blog
- TMC Guys Read Book Club
- TED Blog
- Bones Don't Lie
- Fandango Groovers Movie Blog
- Retcon Punch
- David Gaughran
Want to be the first to get books news & new releases? Sign up here!