Because it’s less than two weeks until the launch of Black Hole Sun, I thought it would be fun to revisit some old blog posts. I’ve been blogging about writing since 2004ish, and it’s interesting–if not embarassing–to read some of the things I wrote before. Today’s blog redux is a meme from Feb. 2007 that I liked.
Each participant shares five little-known facts about themselves. Those tagged are asked to do the same as well as reiterate this guideline. Each select five folks to be tagged and list their names. (Leave a comment letting them know that you’ve tagged them and that they may see your blog as an example.)
Except, in keeping with a radical movement started by
, I’m including more than five entries, and not all of them are true.
1) In college, I simultaneously managed a cafeteria, two convenience stores, and a sandwich shop.
2) I am now told I have no managerial skills.
3) I hate the beach.
4) I wrote a novel in Econ class in the 11th grade.
5) I named myself after an island a scrotum in a poem by Keats
6) The OC is my favorite TV show.
7) Both of my parents quit school before high school.
8 ) I once watched Willie Gault steal first, second, and third in a pick-up softball game. Reggie White was the umpire.
9) I like cheese.