My NCTE schedule filled up really fast! When I first started attending the conference, I envied the folks who seemed to have a full plate of events. Now, I remember the adage, “Be careful what you wish for..”
I will be signing a total of three times–the two listed below, as well as right after my ALAN panel on Tuesday. Both Black Hole Sun and Soul Enchilada will be available at the Harper booth.
- My #ncte10 #alan10 events: Signing at Anderson’s Bookstore booth in Ex. Hall. Friday, 11/19, 4PM Booth #234. Come say hi!
- My #ncte10 #alan10 events: ALAN Breakfast, Saturday, 11/20 at 7AM Coronado Ballroom H. Let’s make waffles! 9:01 PM Nov 15th
- My #ncte10 #alan10 events: Signing at HarperCollins booth. Saturday 11/20,10:30am – 11:00am. Booth #821. Both BHS & Soul Enchilada pb 9:05 PM Nov 15th
- My #ncte10 #alan10 events: CROSSING SPOON RIVER: THE INTERDISCIPLINARY CEMETERIES PROJECT Session: I.38 – 1:15 pm to 2:30 pm 11/20/2010 9:06 PM Nov 15thMy #ncte10 #alan10 events: Fiesta 6 Ballroom / Coronado Springs Resort, 11/21/2010, 5:30pm. Find me! I’ll be wearing #SpeakLoudly button. 9:09 PM Nov 15th
- My #ncte10 #alan10 events: ALAN Breakout: “The Perks of Being a Wallflower Writer: How Writing Helps Teens and Tweens…” 11/22, 12:30pm . 9:12 PM Nov 15th
- My #ncte10 #alan10 events: ALAN Session: “Searching for Self in a World Gone Wrong” 11/23/2010, 8:50am – 9:30am 9:13 PM Nov 15th