You don’t want to mess with Durango. He left his crew behind. His father is dead. And he’s going to prove himself to Vienne, even if he dies trying. As he races through flood and fire and across a violent and terrifying planet, there’s a 97% chance he’s going to die trying. But who’s counting?
This grunge dystopian thrill ride with “incredible action, inventive world-building, deadly humor, and more” is the follow-up to Black Hole Sun, which Hunger Games‘ Suzanne Collins says “Rockets readers,” goes on sale March 27, 2012!
Praise for Invisible Sun:
- Invisible Sun “reveals new depths in the protagonists..and will leave readers eager for the next volume.” -VOYA
- School Library Journal Best Book of 2010
- “Rockets readers to new frontiers … action-packed.”- Suzanne Collins, author of The Hunger Games
- “Black Hole Sun grabbed me by the throat and didn’t let go until the last page. In the best tradition of Heinlein and Firefly, Black Hole Sun is for readers who like their books fast-paced, intense, and relentless. Buy it, read it, pass it on!” – Laurie Halse Anderson, author of Wintergirls and Speak
- “Science-fiction fans will cheer Durango on in his exploits and enjoy the twists in the novel’s satisfying conclusion.”- School Library Journal (starred review)
- “Fast-paced, compulsively readable, and outright funny.” – The Horn Book
- “Action, adventure, sci-fi, and horror buffs will all find this an almost perfect mix of all of the genres.” – Bulletin of the Center for Children’s Books