More sound zombie advice and a shout out to Apple (and apple pie) from YALLfest Author, David Gill!
Who and what would you bring with you for the zombie apocalypse?
Who: The person who runs just a bit slower than I do.
What: A hazmat suit and
If you could spend a week in any book world, which would it be?
Lord of the Rings, as long as I got to hang out in the Shire for Elevensies.
What is the best word (in any language) and why?
Carking. Because it’s all parts of speech and profane without being profanity.
Who are you most excited to see at YALLFest?
Margaret Stohl so I can hear about the Beautiful creatures filming.
What is your favorite flavor of pie?
Apple. Like my computer. And phone. And TV.
Want to hear more from David?
Search This Site:
- Follow Inklings on WordPress.com
- Winners of arcs of UNCANNY July 16, 2017
- Gone but not forgotten. #vcfa #wcya July 7, 2017
- Giveaway! UNCANNY Arcs! July 3, 2017
- When Crows Attack June 29, 2017
- Shadowless Sleeve June 25, 2017
- ALA and UNCANNY ARCs June 22, 2017
- UNCANNY Arcs Have Arrived June 7, 2017
- UNCANNY Proofs May 12, 2017
- Pre-order UNCANNY May 7, 2017
- One Someone Sees April 15, 2017
Blogs I Follow
- Thinking Through Our Fingers
- EMU's Debuts
- We Marauders
- joe moran's words
- Beth Anderson, Children's Writer
- Ann Dee Ellis
- Strange Remains
- Untold Tales of Bigfoot
- We Minored in Film
- The Book Wars
- BookPeople's Blog
- TMC Guys Read Book Club
- TED Blog
- Bones Don't Lie
- Fandango Groovers Movie Blog
- Retcon Punch
- David Gaughran
Want to be the first to get books news & new releases? Sign up here!