The Yamaha that summer money
Bought two seasons and a half ago
Rests easy on her knee, a foot tucked beneath
As she strums a bright chord
Then sings, you be you and I’ll be me,
And that’s all I ever wanted for her.
Mind if I play another one?
As if she has to ask.
She can play for me
As long as the music lasts.
Search This Site:
- Follow Inklings on WordPress.com
- Winners of arcs of UNCANNY July 16, 2017
- Gone but not forgotten. #vcfa #wcya July 7, 2017
- Giveaway! UNCANNY Arcs! July 3, 2017
- When Crows Attack June 29, 2017
- Shadowless Sleeve June 25, 2017
- ALA and UNCANNY ARCs June 22, 2017
- UNCANNY Arcs Have Arrived June 7, 2017
- UNCANNY Proofs May 12, 2017
- Pre-order UNCANNY May 7, 2017
- One Someone Sees April 15, 2017
Blogs I Follow
- Thinking Through Our Fingers
- EMU's Debuts
- We Marauders
- joe moran's words
- Beth Anderson, Children's Writer
- Ann Dee Ellis
- Strange Remains
- Untold Tales of Bigfoot
- We Minored in Film
- The Book Wars
- BookPeople's Blog
- TMC Guys Read Book Club
- TED Blog
- Bones Don't Lie
- Fandango Groovers Movie Blog
- Retcon Punch
- David Gaughran
Want to be the first to get books news & new releases? Sign up here!